What Do You Reccomend For Quitting Smoking? -

Saturday, May 25, 2019

What Do You Reccomend For Quitting Smoking? -


I-m considering quitting smoking cigarettes very soon. I have decided to isolate myself from people for at least the first day or two. Is their anything, any trick or so that you-d reccomend to make this an easier process? I am 20 and have been smoking for 5 years. I want to get this over with now before its pretty much impossible to stop.
try chantix. it helped me as long as i took it. i didn-t have the craving a t all! i just had the mental hand to mouth thing!i smoked 2 packs for about 15 years.
Try to get more information regarding some ways to stop smoking at my profile.
Nicorette gum, stuff like patches can cause health problems like blood clotting but the gum is pretty safe..just chew constantly I guess, that should help
Will power is best. You gotta wanna though
What Do You Reccomend For Quitting Smoking? -