How to Help Dad Quit Smoking? -

Thursday, January 26, 2006

How to Help Dad Quit Smoking? -


My dad wants to quit smoking - I want him to quit too. I want him to be there for me when I graduate highschool, get married, have kids etc. Please help.
We have tried those nicotine pads before, all they do is give him strange dreams.
The best way is to ween yourself off. Cold turkey usually means driving you and others crazy to the point where you start up again. Just subtract a little off every week until you finally hit zero.
Threaten him with a gun.Cruel i Know but it is the quickest way possible.Cruel to be kind ya know.Or tough love lol Or whenever he wants or implies or has a cigarette ***** slap him and say NO.Like yourt talking to a dog.Naughty dad naughty.Now go to your room and thi9nk about what you-ve done.!lol
How to Help Dad Quit Smoking? -