Do I need to quit smoking hash ? -

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Do I need to quit smoking hash ? -


Hello, I am a habitual hashish smoker. I have been smoking for a year; I smoke about 1 joint /a day. Actually, I really enjoy smoking that daily joint at the end of day. I just do not know whether this daily joint will have drawbacks on me on the long-run or not. So I just want to know is 1 joint a day considered a big deal or not, and what are the bad effects that will happen to me if I did not quit?
Thanks in advance.
No one as ever had bad health due to Cannabis in any form ever.

Watch these videos and put yourself at ease



http://www.sprword.com/videos/union/



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvGKZQQsk…


there plenty more look on youtube
I have been using green smoke for a while now and i can tell u its 100% a healthier alternative than smoking! no carcinogens carbon monoxide or tar, just nicotine and u can use it to ween yourself off if u like....... but the best part is it looks and feels like u are really smoking but its just water vapour!! check out the website and read up on the benefits I-m sure u will be as impressed as i was!!! u can also use this code disc10-7097 to get 10% off the price should u decide to join us green smokers lol hope this helps



http://greensmoke.com/earn/earn.php?id=7…

If you can go to the Mythology and Folklore section and answer yes to the question about whether zombies exist, then yes you need to quit smoking hash.

Besides hash is mean to be eaten, not smoked.
nnnnnnoooooooo

maybe smoke out of a bong instead, it-s the safest way! :)
What kind is it?
Do I need to quit smoking hash ? -