How did you quit smoking? -

Monday, October 2, 2017

How did you quit smoking? -


I have tried the patch, the gum, the inhaler and all sorts of self help books including the brilliant Allen Carr book. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.
Hey i actually quit smoking at a time i was strongly advised not to as i suffer from stress/anxiety etc! Your body seems to work in strange ways but all i ate was chewing gum and instead of having a smoke after food etc i just drank tea! Will power is also a must you can do it lol x
alot of will power and thinking of a goal and therefore a reward to treat myself when i reached my goal, ie: a certain number of weeks but other help is out there to make it easier for you.
Here, I made a squidoo page about how to quit smoking, There is alot of good info there.

http://www.squidoo.com/RAllender
I got a ticket for littering when a lit cigarette flew out the window. That did it for me.
hypnotherapy, worked for me.
How did you quit smoking? -