Ive recently quit smoking and i need tips on how to control cravings? -

Monday, October 9, 2017

Ive recently quit smoking and i need tips on how to control cravings? -


Munch on low calorie food like celery, raw carrots (the big ones, not after they cut them in baby size). I felt like Bugs Bunny after I quit smoking!
I am in the same situation you are in. It is really hard, isn-t it? Now, I am not saying this will work for everyone, I just know what is helping me. In due time I think the cravings will go away. I always have something to drink right by me. That helps me. When I start to want a cigarette, I always have a salad made and I eat some salad. Or have celery sticks ready and hold a celery stick like a cigarette and pretend it is a cigarette. It was getting to where I was just lighting one right after the other, just a bad habit. I have mentos and mints and everything else on my desk to put in my mouth so I won-t put a cigarette between my lips. I hope you have good luck and I hope you find something that will help you. I know my ways sounds silly, but I am just doing what works for, everyone is different. I can-t afford those fancy and high dollar stuff they have on the market. So, I do the best I can.
I ate a banana and a apple a day and it helped me.
take deep cleansing breaths and drink a glass of water.
chew gum when you get the cravings
Ive recently quit smoking and i need tips on how to control cravings? -