How can I quit smoking? -

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

How can I quit smoking? -


get some back bone say im gonna quit and stick by your decision...i know this will work, i havent done it i dont want to quit smoking but i know it would work if i did it, it should work for you if you got some strength of will, it-s an addiction- addictions can be overcome you just got to get through withdrawel without giving in
Two words. Duct tape.
Hi!
I use to smoke cigarettes for over 15 years,and i tried smoke away,and going cold turkey and it didn-t work, So one day I gave GOD a call and ask him to take the desire of cigarettes away from me, I ask him to let the taste make me sick to my stomach. Two weeks later i smoked a cigarette and it make me sick to my stomach and also I was coughing like crazy. After that day i have never smoked a cigarette again and it-s been 6 years . So go to your Heavenly Father and he will do it for you .
throw your cigarettes and lighters in the trash, and dont buy anymore.
Take Ashwagangha capsule for 3 months and then see, you will don-t have craving for smoking. It is ayurvedic medicine . www.planetayurveda.com
chewing gum
How can I quit smoking? -