How can I get myself to quit smoking marijuana? -

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

How can I get myself to quit smoking marijuana? -


I have done it since I was 18 (I am 21 now) and loved it/ still love it but I want to quit. It makes me lazy and unmotivated, hungry - I know I can be doing a lot more productive things with my time other than being stoned/ looking for pot. I have a ton of homework from college - am taking EMT classes- it messes with my memory which is the worst side effect. Any tips??
i use to smoke...alot longer then you too. i smoked for about 8 years. i recently quit back in may. all you have to do is put your mind to it. and since you know that there are other things you can be doing then smoking pot and looking for it you should start doing them things. also think about how much money you spend buying pot and the gas you waste looking for it. you can be spending that money on clothes! or whatever you like! good luck..you can do it!!!!
I smoked pot several times a day from the time I was about fifteen until I was twenty and I got pregnant, and I just quit, that was all. It really wasn-t that hard because, first of all, I knew the baby probably wouldn-t want me to smoke pot, I wanted to do what was best for her, so I had a lot of motivation, but I quit the moment I found out I was pregnant and I had her thirteen months ago and still do not smoke. Really, just stop smoking it, it is not physically addictive so you shouldn-t experience any physical withdrawal symptoms, though you may have difficulty sleeping and in that case just take some unisom, it-s safe and effective. BUt it should be easy for you because you will see the benefits, as you already know that it makes you lazy. I was actually a lot more energetic and happy and clear minded without it. Just stop cold turkey, it;s not so bad. Good luck!!!:)
I think your best bet is to just go cold turkey. It might be tough for a little while, but if you truly want to stop smoking you-ll be able to tough it out.

I-m not sure of any methods to quit in terms of things you can do instead (most of my friends have tried to quit, but go back to it a couple days later) My only friend to have successfully quit from chronic use did it with a list. He just made a list of all the reasons pot made him happy, and then what he disliked about it. The cons outweighed the pros, so he ended up quitting cold turkey knowing that in the long run it would benefit him.
It is really easy don-t hang out all the time with pot heads. I know if your not next to it you don-t get it passed to you. I quit for six months while I was in California I had business to take care of. The only thing I would like to say. I smoke weed now at bedtime but I worked 60 hours a week to support myself. Don-t get lazy it-s hard to stay motivated but it happens when no ones on drugs too. You make your own choices. But if you want to quit don-t hang with pot heads and try to work more.
You can quit smoking in 38 minutes and 13 seconds!

http://best-way-to-stop-smoking.info
thats a mental addiction- not a physical one so u have to have a mental drive to beat it...
another motivator to quit is that ur skin will clear up when u quit- it gives u the worst acne
Sheer will power. You-ll notice, after about 3-4 wks that its all psycological. Just the act of doing it kept you going. Good luck
honestly that stuff IS addictive regardless of what you probably heard. if its that much of a problem you should seek some kind of counseling.
I have done it since I was twelve. It is extremely hard to stop. You just need to have your priorities straight and go out more often. Push out all tempting thoughts.
How about replace it with a better habit like working out or learning a new hobby like kneading or playing guitar. Good luck!
How can I get myself to quit smoking marijuana? -