I need to give my boyfriend a reason to quit smoking, ideas? -

Monday, October 9, 2017

I need to give my boyfriend a reason to quit smoking, ideas? -


I love my boyfriend, but he really needs to quit smoking. It really bothers me, but I want him to have a strong reason to quit for himself, not me or anyone else. Any one have any ideas they-d pass my way?
If you hate smoking. Don-t date smokers. That-s just common sense.
Well there is always the simple yet serious health problems associated with smoking that can and will occur. As well as smelling bad.

Other than that it is going to be sort of hard for you to give him a reason to quit for himself... And if he doesn-t want to quit at all then he won-t have a reason for himself and it-s no use.
I am a 15 year old smoker, so I know thats different then someone who smoked for a long time but my answer is...You Can-t. Like most bad habits smoking is enjoyable, thats why people start. But then when you want to stop its so hard you just accept the fact that you like to smoke and you will always be a smoker. Its just so hard when you try thats what ends up happening you forget about all the reasons you wanted to stop and all you think about is how much you love to smoke.
1.) It-s like kissing an ashtray
2.) Do the math. 365x3.50 per pack per day...what could you do with that money instead.
3.) Emphysema is a nasty way to die.
4.) Cancer is no fun
5) Strokes are no fun, Worse if you survive a stoke and end up like a veggie.
6.) Smelly clothes, smelly car, smelly house.
7.) Smoking is so un-cool Can you say trailer-trash?
8.) It has been proven that your complexion ages faster, as well as your voice gets that smokers rasp,and it yellows your teeth. You will look older before your time.
9) Burn holes in your clothes, upholstry in your car.
10) If you have children, your children can suffer from second hand smoke and develop asthma.


I could go on, but this should get you started for now...
if your having sex tell him your going to hold out till he quites and actually go through with it. Or any other thing that you may do that he likes just say well until you quite smoking im not doing it. In the end it becomes a test of how much he loves you. If he really did then he would try it.
None of those will work because i smoke - i enjoy it but i know I need to quit and that crap wouldnt work. In fla april 1st tehy are raising taxes on smokes so that is what is gonna be motivation for me too. i will save about $300 a month. 1 /12 a day.
ive learned that if u smoke a pack of them it takes away 5 hours of ur life and that as u get old u wont be able to speak or move as much.
Be like..
-It makes me really upset that you Smoke. I don-t think I can be with you if you continue this anymore..-
And then if he says -okay let-s break up- ,
They Say you were just kidding!
Hope it works though. lol!
you arent going to be able to give him an idea that is good enough unless he really wants to quit for himself. so it-s really a waste of time.
smells like shite and looks ridiculous too? oh and selfi-poisoning is not cool , and he-s also poisoning you too.(if he smokes in your presence)
he is killing him self everyday. Tell him what would happen to you if he wasent there anymore.

Tell him you wont kiss/touch him if he doesnt quit.

Good luck!!
Tell him that it can kill him. Hopefully this helps!
its expensive. 6 bucks a pack.
I need to give my boyfriend a reason to quit smoking, ideas? -