How many people have quit smoking since the prices went up? -

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

How many people have quit smoking since the prices went up? -


nop...most of them dont quit...how can u quit when u-re addicted to it?..its like quit using your car, and start walking 2 your work because the gas price went up...people just dont just quit

the prices went up....and it is not a reason to quit....
Smoking is a horrible habit. I quit a 2 pack a day habit using an electronic cigarette. They are amazing. The last time I had a traditional cigarette was an hour before I got my e-cig in the mail. I have not had the desire to smoke a traditional cigarette ever since. They don-t stink at all and you can smoke them indoors at bars and restaurants. I feel a million times better now. Here is a link to the company I buy from. They have one of the best reputations in the e-cig world and great prices. Good luck on your journey to a healthier you.
www.greensmoke.com/learn
I quit smoking quite awhile ago and the price wasn-t a deciding factor for me. I have wondered how people can afford to smoke now. I can-t believe how expensive cigs are!
idk but i don-t think people can quite just because the prices went up. even if they are more expensive they are still going to buy them because they have to feed there addiction
How many people have quit smoking since the prices went up? -