How do i quit smoking? -

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

How do i quit smoking? -


The most important thing is to never give up. I tried quitting at least 20 times before I finally got through it. Now I haven-t had a single cigarette since Nov 5, 2005 and I used to smoke a pack per day.

I would seriously consider Zyban, it works. Statistics say that it is most effective if you use Zyban and nicotine replacement such as patches or gum. I personally liked the lozenges. Also, there are support groups. You have to hit it from all angles and never give up. You have to make a genuine decision to never smoke again.

Good luck.
Cold turkey is the best way. Have the mental power to stop for one day and then another and then a week then a month and then a year and then your life.
stop smoking. don-t put a cigarette in your mouth.

if u need to smoke something smoke cigars. u dont inhale so its not nearly as unhealthy.
if you cant do it cold turkey. try quest. its a 3 step alternative. you buy the different stages of them and the higher in stages u get the less nicotine is in them
wish l knew.. lm trying to also quit
i would say use patches. I know that they may seem expensive which they are but they are as much as a carton of cigs.
try chewing gum.
i know alot of people who quite cold turkey. best bet
take some chantix it helped my dad
How do i quit smoking? -