Thinking about hynpnosis to quit smoking have you tried this? -

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Thinking about hynpnosis to quit smoking have you tried this? -


have you ever been hypnotised? whats it like? what happens? whats your experience been like? has it worked? is it long lasting?
I have a friend who did that
she said the hypnotist just talked to her about different foods she didnt like and situations when she had felt guilty for smoking
she then felt like the hypnotist was sitting right next to her giving her food she hated the taste of but when she opened her eyes the hypnotist was still over the other side of the room :0/
My friend was a hardened smoker and came out thinking what a load of crap
but she has never smoked since and if you ask her if she wants a cigarette she always says -I-m a non smoker- and you actually believe she never smoked!
It worked for her and i am thinking about going there myself
it cost about £85 but its worth it eh, and the hypnotist said she would do a second appt for free if the first one wasnt successful so thats pretty fair
the only people i know who have tried hypnosis still smoke...
probably better to get your doctor to prescribe niquitin tablets for you - they really DO take away any desire to smoke and the effect seems to be permanent! (person i know started to use them in may last year, didn-t even want to continue smoking for the first week as you are supposed too and when he tried a cigarette last week, found that he really did NOT want it and put it out! he had smoked for over 35 years!)

good luck!
I know someone who has and it didn-t work.She then got Zyban
from the doctor and has stopped.7weeks or so to date.
hypnosis is the best natural way to stop smoking.it has 95% success rate compared to patches and gum but you do need to put some effoert into yourself. have a look at the website below for info
You will only manage to stop when you gather enough will power and decide to do it for yourself, you have to want to stop enough to succeed. I wouldn-t want anyone messing with my mind just because I couldn-t resist a ciggie!
It is pretty unsuccessful, having results no better than placebo. Best statistical option is a combination of NRT and attendance at a smoking cessation clinic.
I must be the exception to the rule on this one. I had hypnotherapy for smoking cessesation, and have been smoke free for 15 years now.
The therapy is like just sitting and talking with your buddies, and when its over, you feel like nothing has changed.
Hypnosis can have side effects and can cause you to..........10,9.8.7.......ZZzzzzzzzz
I Never ever thought that I could do this but I am now on day 13 of stopping and I have done it by sheer will power I am 55 and had smoked for 40 years true it was really hard for a few days but it getts easier my husband is still smoking and so has taken extra will power but the most important thing I have found that you must Really Really want to stop once you have made up your mind the time is right you will be able to do it Believe in yourself thats the only hypnosis you will need self belief and self hypnosis
good luck xx
It made me run about clucking like a chicken, but it didn`t stop me smoking.
I know 4 people that were hypnotised to quit smoking.....all 4 smoke again.
Thinking about hynpnosis to quit smoking have you tried this? -