Test to prove you quit smoking? -

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Test to prove you quit smoking? -


My boyfriend-s work offers an incentive to quit smoking after 1 year. His -test- is coming up in April. I think that the test would have to be some sort of blood test but that is freaking him out because he passes out at the sight of needles. Am I right or is there some other way to prove you have been smoke free for a year? How does the test work?
Tell him to breath easy. It is a urine test. No needles involved. The tests evaluate the levels, if any, of Cotinine which is related to nicotine.
I don-t know, never had the test, but I do know that it may not be a blood test. YOu lungs heal themselves after a couple of months, not smoking. There are other ways to find out. HE shouldn-t stress over things he doesn-t know, that wastes a lot of energy.
probally a test to show his health improved
A psysical exam,when the doctor listens to his lungs.
Test to prove you quit smoking? -