How much do there quit smoking tablets cost and do i need a prescription to take them.? -

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

How much do there quit smoking tablets cost and do i need a prescription to take them.? -


the new quit smoking tablet that is out on the market, what are the results, and does it really work, is there any side affects, and how much do they cost, are they expensive to buy?
I bought Acomplia and its REALLY working! I feel the need to smoke 70-80% less than I ever have before. I ordered it online b/c its not yet out in the USA. It did cost me about $330.00 for 180 pills. Let me know if you want or need more info! Good luck and take care, Rachel.
Try to get more information regarding some ways to stop smoking at my profile.
I imagine they be quite costly. But you probably don-t need them anyway, anyone can quit with a bit of effort! If you really really wanted to stop you-d do it yourself!
How much do there quit smoking tablets cost and do i need a prescription to take them.? -