If i quit smoking now will my asthma get better? -

Thursday, April 19, 2018

If i quit smoking now will my asthma get better? -


I have recently decided to quit, my asthma has been getting worse and it-s just just not worth it anymore. Will my lungs repair or at least have an increase in my quality of breathing? Also I smoked probably a cigarette every other day for 3 months.
No offense dude but...DUH!
i quit about 5 months ago cos my asthma was getting bad
it didnt take long to get less asthma,, i then went dr and got a preventer too [seretide] im feeling great now
for the 1st time in having asthma [23 years] i ran around our loacal basket ball court a few days ago 7 times [20 minutes straight] without needing ventolin, it was so freakin awesome,, please stop smoking and youll see a difference, i promise xxxxxxx
yes, please do quit smoking. u wont only feel better for your asthma, u can also decrease the risk of getting major illnesses i.e. lung cancer, heart diseases, hypertension, gangrene etc. in the future, to yourself and others around you.
Almost certainly. Smoking and asthma don-t mix. In fact, anyone-s lung capacity goes up when they stop smoking.
Yes,it will be help.
If i quit smoking now will my asthma get better? -