I quit smoking 3 months ago, i still have a little marijuana left...? -

Sunday, April 15, 2018

I quit smoking 3 months ago, i still have a little marijuana left...? -


I could sell it but that would be hurting others...
What should i do with it?
burn it and dont get more. rite b4 u burn it remind urself that using it and selling it IS ILLEGAL. then giv it a toss 4 life
People don-t get HURT smoking pot, only dumb people do.
save it for when you know you-re gonna get laid :D
Lol what kind of pot you smoking? Never heard of grass -hurting- someone.

Quitting drinking would actually be more reasonable and better health wise.
make a cake :)
Give it to me.
Sell it, a responsible buyer would not hurt themselves with it.
send it to me lol
throw it out
Flush it down the toilet.
give it to me then i-ll sell it and hurt others
or u can bury it and it will biodegrade..
just throw it in the garbadge
Send it to me!
through it awaay immediately.. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
flush it down the toliet and good job quitin bro good luck with your sobrity
throw it away.
dump it in the toilet
and watch it flush away.
Make it into tea!
get rid of it. bin it!
I agree make a cake...or some brownies. Celebratory cake for kicking the habit?
humm.. i would say either sell it if you want, and make a little money, give it away to a friend, throw it out, or just smoke it your self.. i mean, good job for quiting for the past three months, but no harm in smoking another j. lol..
good luck.
flush it down the toilet ...
I quit smoking 3 months ago, i still have a little marijuana left...? -