Do you know any ways to quit smoking that you or someone you know quit from? -

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Do you know any ways to quit smoking that you or someone you know quit from? -


my doctor prescribed Chantex it is good stuff i quit in a month or 2. and i heard successful stories with other people using it too. i had no side effects such as headaches, bitchiness or any of that with it. ask your doctor about it. its kind of expensive but your insurance may cover some of it.. good luck with kicking the nasty habit!!
GOOD LUCK!!!!


Report Abuse



I was a smoker for 25 years and I had quit smoking for over six times ,but never really quit smoking before.Just after I read that quit smoking program, I realized how easy quitting smoking was.I am a non-smoker now! I highly recommend this program to you.It really works.You can check out
http://quit-smoking-in-3-hours.info

Good luck!
well really, slowing down for 4 days to a week will seriously help, nicotine only stays in your system for 3 days unless you have a really high concentration of nicotine say you smoke a pack a day, after it exits your body you will no longer have nicotine cravings which is the hard part and that only takes 3 days, everytime you want one, just remind yourself that you-re doing it for your health
I quit by cutting my intake in half until i started with a pack a day so I cut it down to half a pack a day for a week then 5, then 2 then none. When I was done I decided that I was done and I haven-t had one since.
everyone, please read this book! you don-t need any pills, patches, etc, to quit smoking. not only that, but those things only make quitting harder than it really is. please read this book. i wasn-t even planning on quitting, but became a non smoker right after i finished the book (actually about 3/4 of the way thru it). no shock theray, NO withdrawals. just read


http://www.quit-smoking-easy-way.com/
Do you know any ways to quit smoking that you or someone you know quit from? -