Does hypnotherapy work for quitting smoking? i cant quit cold turkey? -

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Does hypnotherapy work for quitting smoking? i cant quit cold turkey? -


Smoking is an addiction. You need an expert medical attention to gradually decrease your addiction to nicotine which is a pseudo-adrenaline. We smokers feel the urge of smoking everytime we feel low and we need an adrenaline-rush to wake us up. The danger of quiting smoking is we eat more once we stop smoking and I have many friends who gained weight and suffered heart attack, others now have diabetis because they shifted to eating sweets and chocolates so for your own good as I have said seek an expert medical attention.
Lol, ummm not for me it didn-t. My friend and I decided that we were going 2 go, we signed up, paid the fee. When we got there they made everyone out there cigarettes in a big box. There was like 500 packs in this huge box! The guy did his thing, and when we left I wanted a cigarette so bad, I had never wanted one like this before. My friend always jokes now that he did the wrong one, and that we may quack like a duck when we hear a bell, because it didn-t work! Waste of money
Does hypnotherapy work for quitting smoking? i cant quit cold turkey? -