Do you know anyone who quit smoking cold turkey? -

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Do you know anyone who quit smoking cold turkey? -


I have just stopped.. after 5 years, it was a little ruff for the 1st few days but its been two weeks and the cravings are not as bad as it used to be...no gum no patch...just God and will power...i still have a ways to go but I feel real good about my chances.
Yes my brother; he was Driving home from work one day, started to cough and threw the cigarettes out the window and that was that. He is a tough, strong willed person. I-m proud of him.
I smoked for 7 years, and went cold turkey 4 years ago, and haven-t looked back! The day I quit, I had a blowout on the highway, no cigarettes to help my frustrations, and I knew if I could get through that, I would be able to handle anything without a cigarette.

Good luck!
Yeah, I quit cold turkey 5 days ago, after 15 years of smoking.

Great site:
http://whyquit.com/


I wholeheartedly recommend you visit this site - can-t praise it enough.

Good luck!!
your answer is in this site
yeah. my teacher. he realized one day , while he was trying to smoke and take a shower (no joke), that he was waaaay to addicted. he quit right then and there.
i did, it isn-t as delicious as it sounds, im afraid.
I-ve smoked a lot of things, but never cold turkey.
Do you know anyone who quit smoking cold turkey? -