Im trying to quit smoking..? -

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Im trying to quit smoking..? -


I am trying to quit smoking. I have cut back significantly but now i need an extra boost to stop completely. Are there any anti-smoking aids that actually work? any tips?
You may want to try a new and successful smoking cessation product called Chantix which is currently the frontrunner and proven way to quit smoking. Even though there is a side effect of increased suicidal tendencies, it can be overcome by simply cutting the daily dosage by half. It-s one of many smoke cessation programs which has a substantial track record of success.

Good luck!
Go to your doctor. I saw a commercial where they said -Quitting smoking doesn-t have to be hard, get help from your doctor.- Or something like that
I-ve created a Youtube video playlist I-ve got there is particularly cool: a mixture of ads, advice and personal experiences. Watch them all in order for maximum effect!
http://www.promiseaid.com/promises/quits…


I hope you find this useful. Good luck with giving up smoking!
YES YOU CAN STOP SMOKING I HAVE SO YOU CAN I PRAYED AND PRAYED AND GOD TOOK IT AWAY FROM ME TRIED IT
There is a medication available similar to that of which alchoholics use to quit drinking. It is some sort of pill that makes you feel nauseas as soon as you take a drag.
just buy a huge Supply of the patch, and look up nasty pictures of cigarette infested lungs whenever you feel like smoking. and look at pictures of people who have those sick tubes coming out of their throats. that would be enough to make me stop.
Im trying to quit smoking..? -