I want to quit smoking, but have a no success in it? -

Sunday, May 24, 2020

I want to quit smoking, but have a no success in it? -


I am also promising myself, no more ciggaretes, but always smoke than previous day. I have tried, all type of medication and meditation, but always fail to quit smoking. Please don-t suggest to me a hypothetical answer like this : increase willpower, believe in god, bla.. bla.. bla... I have tried all this before but can-t get a succes. Please give me a scientific reason to quit smoking. Thanks in advance. If you have (inspiration) story to whats could be wrong with smoking. so mostly welcome.
u cant stop any behavior all of a sudden..... u can try this meathod..... if u smoke 10 a day then try to reduse into 8 - after a few days into 6 - by the by have it controlled.........might be a good way for ur pbm if a have it determined not to smoke in the future...............
i also have failed at trying to quit smoking. i-ve been a smoker for 23 years. i started at age 12. i tried many times to quit with no success. i never truly wanted to. that was my problem. you could try visiting lung cancer patience at your local hospital. this actually helps a lot of people. i don-t know if you have tried acupuncture. my dr. told me he would do it and that it has a very good success rate. but he won-t do it until i really want to quit. citrus fruits also helps with cravings. best of luck.
Try the patches and gum, or lozenges, they gradually wean you off the dreaded weed. You dont need any scientific reasons, you-re just looking for excuses not to stop, it-s down to you at the end of the day, do you really want to quit? I know it-s hard, I-m about to try for the second time, I gave up for four months earlier this year!
No, don-t quit smoking!!! Don-t believe what people say about smoking. These are all false.

Quit smoking only when you are too sick to even light a cigarette. Meanwhile, enjoy the sweet taste of nicotine and all those poison you take from every puff of cigarette.
try to spent your mony the good way not on cigarets
Would you rather have lung cancer and suffer in a hospital and die that way or suffer much less in trying to quit. Come on man I know quitting is like giving up chocolate but what I would suggest is giving some bucks to those guys in the streetlet them do what they want. Don-t think about the will of others just do all in the world to do what-s best for you just this oce in this case. I might have cancer man and you-re gonna be as scared as me when you find out you do.
well there cant be better inspiration than your own will. i have been smoking for quite a long time and i am not saying that i have quit smoking even though i have reduced to only 1 cig. a day. the reason being that i want to keep myself busy all the time with work. the best way will be to visit a hospital having cancer ward where u will find smoking history in almost every middle age and sometimes even in young patients. The patients say that they have quit smoking after knowing there disease but most of the time its too late.
Here are my suggestions. I have quit before and started again just because I wasn-t really ready to quit. If you are positive you want to quit, then it shouldn-t be that hard. I had no problem quitting when I wanted to just to see if I could do it. First, keep yourself away from everything that makes you want to smoke; i.e. friends, alcohol, bars, clubs, etc. If your friends all smoke like mine do, and you work at a bar, it is extremely difficult. It may suck being isolated for a few weeks, but they-ll still be there when you want them to. Get out of the habit of driving to the gas station to buy them. No cash, no smokes. Don-t use credit/debit cards to buy them and don-t carry cash. Start other hobbies to keep you from getting bored and wanting to smoke, put a sucker in you mouth instead, tell yourself you are a loser for smoking, use a calender to mark how long you can go without having one. If you do have a smoke, try to last at least one day longer without having another. Reward yourself by buying something you want that would have equaled the same amount of money you would have spent on buying smokes in the same period of time. Get to it!!
The truth about tobacco today is that cigs are more addictive than they were 15 years ago . I gave them up about 7 years ago and it took many attempts before I succeded.. I had been on and off them for years and never found it difficult and that was because I took my sporting activities serious.. The last time I gave them up it was horrendous. I went through hell trying and I knew that I had to succeed because I realised the addiction and the grip they had on me must be broken. I-ll never smoke again. because of this.. The mistake I made before was setting a life time target of quitting and that hurt too much so I changed my tatics by setting my first target of two weeks only and then take it from there. I did this no matter how difficult I felt . I was determined to stick to this two week target. After the two weeks were up I did not have the same craving I felt before and therefore I just kept going and here I am today still off them eight years later and going strong and a lot richer for it.. Good luck and I hope you and others succeed because I believe you must. Treat cigarettes as your number one enemy and be determined to beat that enemy before it destroys you..
I want to quit smoking, but have a no success in it? -