How can I quit smoking with out any patch or gum??? -

Sunday, May 24, 2020

How can I quit smoking with out any patch or gum??? -


JUST DO IT!!! it ain-t easy but you just gotta do it. try keeping lifesavers candy in your pocket and when you wanna smoke have a lifesaver....they can be lifesavers. good luck.
It-s easy to quit smoking....I-ve it done countless times...lol
find the pattern in when and how many you smoke,

say its like 1 every 1 hour and you smoke like 18 a day... than make it so you can only smoke ever 1.5 hours which would be 12 a day, do this for a week and next week increase it to every 2 hours 8 a day.....if you aren-t getting used to having less that fast, do smaller incraments like 15 mins instead of 30...

I did this, but I smoked like 10 a day in the 1st place and now am down to 3 a day and they are about 6 hours apart, the next I-m gonna do is 2 a day which will be interesting...but I-m not having excessive cravings or withdrawl

although its taking a little longer than I-d like, I think I-ll be successful this time and if I do start again I can keep them timed out and not let it get excessive again...
Have a peppermint each time you crave a cigarette, the craving will go away.

And to have lots of water, and the nicotine will wash out

Make sure you get a lot of fresh air and exercise, it will help your brain recover

have faith
Will power.

You will find it is not giving up the smoking that is the hard part, the hard part is breaking the habit.

The craving eases in a couple of days but the habit that you have gotten into is hard to break.

The early morning ciggy, after dinner, on the loo at work, before bed...it is hard.

Get an ashtray full of butts add water and stir, now sniff it.
That is what you smell like to a none smoker, that should be incentive enough.

I gave up over twenty years ago but in my dreams I am always smoking so it looks like your body never forgets, just like an alcoholic, only not so severe.
Make your self smoke 1 cigarette every hour and no more than that and then go every 2 hours etc till your down to none.....it worked for a friend of mine.
How can I quit smoking with out any patch or gum??? -