I am trying to quit smoking. If I only take 3 puffs off a cigarette a day does that count as a smoker or not? -

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I am trying to quit smoking. If I only take 3 puffs off a cigarette a day does that count as a smoker or not? -


Yes, you are still a smoker and teasing your body with small doses of nicotine. This prevents your body from getting past the withdrawal process as well as the habit. I suggest trying the patch so you have a constant dose of nicotine and NO puffs at all. This way you-ll break the habit itself first. Once you begin to be more confident and you-ve stopped cheating, decrease the patch dosage and get your body off the nicotine. I know it-s hard, I smoked 15 years and finally managed to quit. You can do it!
Yes, because you are still smoking.
You are still a smoker but it may help you to be able to quit. The lesser amount is definitely more healthy for you.
Yes unless you quit cold turkey, which anyone can do you just have to have a very big desire to quit.My ex boyfriend said he quit but he still smoked prime times and occasionally he would have a puff here or there i consider that a smoker cause he just doesnt want to give it up.
No, three puffs a day is not smoking. Less than 5 cigarettes per day is -social smoking-.
Yes, that counts as a smoker.
I am quitting today too! I am tired of this slow conscious suicide. I cried last night for an hour because it is so hard to beat the addiction. My lungs don-t work properly and I am only 24. It sucks. But we can beat it!
Yes it will count as smoking but its a START
I am trying to quit smoking. If I only take 3 puffs off a cigarette a day does that count as a smoker or not? -