What is the quickest method to quit smoking? -

Saturday, February 10, 2007

What is the quickest method to quit smoking? -


I am hoping to quit within this year
Assuming you have the will power, cold turkey is the quickest way.
The only way to quit smoking is to do it cold turkey. That is the way I did it and that was over 11 years ago. Just do it now. Don-t set a date or a certain time of the year to quit. That will not work. You have to be ready and willing to go through some rough times but trust me it is all worth it.
Chantix. Most of the rest of these answers are absurd. Especially the cold turkey ones. Your body goes thru a hell of a shock when you quit and cold turkey is the absolute last way you want to do it.
Chantix.com will tell you more. Good Luck.
That totally depends on the person...there is no dry,cut answer to this...everyone is different.
Some people can do it cold turkey and not have any help at all, while others need patches...therapy, any kind of smoke aid they can get their hands on...
It-s good that you chose to quit...you have to decide how you are going to do it...
Good luck to you.
Cold turkey and lots of chewing gum. Trust me, after about three days, you-ll not crave them as much. Your body is going through withdrawld for about a month. You can do it. I did after smoking a pack a day for 30 years. 7 years and no cigs.
I quit many years ago after trying numerous times over a period of years. One day I decided I would do what ever it took. I also told myself it won-t be easy but I would again do what ever it took. If I had to sit on my hands, that-s what I would do. So that is what I did. Once I decided it wasn-t going to be easy, it became easy. After about a month I was free of cigarettes. 27 years ago for me.
Well, for me I-m always lacking on the will power to decide to quit so upon a recommendation from a good friend he told me about using a nicotine patch to slowly reduce the intake. For once, I believe in him so I went to buy this nicotine patch that he recommended to me. I must say I-m quite skeptical about all these kind of products as I thought that only willpower can help you overcome the cravings for the nicotine. But I was proven wrong... Within just 2 weeks, my nicotine cravings really reduce by a lot. So I really must say that nicotine patches does work and now I-m totally free from smoking after 7 months. I was really grateful to that friend of mine though. Oh if you want to know what nicotine patch I used.

You just go to this website below and take a look at the information over there.


http://www.smokingquiter.com


Hope this helps in your quitting smoking.
Not buying any cigarettes would make you stop pretty quickly!
Go cold turkey first.Then if you need help try some of the patches or gums available.My cousin used candy suckers.The doctor also has medicines that will help you as well.
do it slowly cut down until your only on a couple a day
Get hypnosis. I work at a hospital and we offer hypnosis classes and the smokers RAVE about it. We have an 88% quit rate.

Try it. Seriously.
Cold turkey, if you have the will to quit and you really want to quit, you should have no problem.
Try Chantix. It has a very high success rate. It-s pretty expensive though, about 100 dollars depending where you live and the pharmacy you go to. I-m a pharmacy tech and about 70% of the people who take it have quit smoking within the first 2 months of taking chantix.
In the Search for questions slot type in -quit smoking- and you will get at least 7,050 results.
You want it quick? Decide on it quick and do it NOW!
i smoked rollies to give up as there disgusting
What is the quickest method to quit smoking? -