Which quot;Quit Smokingquot; pill actually works? -

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Which quot;Quit Smokingquot; pill actually works? -


I want to quit smoking and I-ve seen some commercials about pills that help you quit smoking but before I go and purchase the one I saw, I want to know if anyone knows of one that works with few to no side effects yet is effective to help me quit smoking. Please help if you can. Whether it-s pills, patches, gums, whatever. I want to quit smoking! Thank you.
I answered a question similar earlier.

The herbs Avena sativa [oat straw extract] and Passiflora incarnata might help. Bioforce do a tincture of these two combined. Most health shops stock this. Both might help with anxiety that may arise from smoking reduction/cessation. Passiflora incarnata may help with nicotine withdrawal from its benzoflavone content.

I would also take a magnesium and calcium combined [1:2 ca:mg] supplement for your nerves....citrate formulation is the best. And I would take Vitamin B Complex....B50 timed-release. You can purchase all these from Holland and Barrett. Take B complex in the morning. Take calcium/magnesium twice a day or as directed on the bottle. Take the Bioforce tincture as directed on the bottle.

You can also carry a Rescue remedy spray around with you in your pocket for when you feel nervous. It helps many. You could carry a packet of nicotine gum for if you feel desperate but I would muster up all the willpower you can to avoid using it. Reward yourself at the end of the day [if you manage to avoid the gum/a cigarette] with a nice chocolate bar or other treat.

Your wanting to give up smoking is a very good incentive in itself to help you build up your willpower to stop. And think of all the money you will save that you can save up to treat yourself... when you have finally quit...such as towards a nice holiday. Remind yourself also that smoking is so ageing... so you are wise to stop now before any more damage can be done.

May your determination help you.
I wish you all the best.
Anything with Nicotine in it will help you. But you have not gave up until you-ve stopped the patches/pills/gum as Nicotine is still present in your system.

Best way, is to just stop ... it-s mostly your brain thinking it wants something.

Anyway ... I wish you the best of luck.
I chewed the Nicorette gum and it worked. I quit smoking Jan. 4, 2008. You are only supposed to chew it for 3 months but I chewed it for 6. I smoked for 30 years and am glad I finally found something that worked!
When you feel you need to smoke, take New Testament and read from very beginning. Be attentive, do not give up! Next time continue where you stoped and so on.
When you come to the end, you forget about bad habit.
well i don-t think pills work i used patches and they worked you cant smoke with them on because you can get a heart attack and it worked for me.
Champix
ur mind. yes anything than mind . it is suprior to pills. so control u r mind.
Try http://herbsack.com
Which quot;Quit Smokingquot; pill actually works? -