What are the things you have tried to quit smoking? -

Monday, February 19, 2007

What are the things you have tried to quit smoking? -


I-ve tried 5 times. I think this time I did it. Won-t start back cuz I can-t afford it, it-s been 5 years now. I smoked for 40 years, about a pack a day. Before I tried the patches, they work, but there was always, I-m going to try just one, yeah, right back hooked again. This time I won-t go back cuz I don-t have the money. Sometimes I really want one, but it passes. This time I would burn a smoke part way, don-t smoke it, put it out, when I wanted one I would puff on that, don-t light it, it helped, aot. When it got ragged, I would make another one. Also, this time I quit with a CARTON, I had to know they were there if I wanted one. It-s been 4 years and the full carton is still there.
Zyban...worked like a dream
i think that-s the only way is to just quit i just did it and now realizing that i have money i didn-t even know where it came from until i think about 2 of us were smoking and just quit like that and that-s an extra 230. in our bank a month so the best way to do it is to just quit .other things i think the craving would come back if your not ready and need help it means your really not ready . because if they were the would do it on their own .
I quit cold turkey and I have been off of the stuff since October. I try not to be around it, I don-t watch movies where people are smoking, I turn away from ads, and for the nervous smoking I stick a piece of gum in my mouth and do 20 pushups more if I think about cigarettes again(its like punishing myself). Its really hard but...
I will entertain my mind by other ways than smoking . I didnt thought about smoking for about 1-2 days than it will soon be quit by itself.It will be really hard for you but you have to do it. You can also burn all the things to smoke.
What are the things you have tried to quit smoking? -