Help, I have gained 22 pounds since I quit smoking, how do I shed these unwanted pounds? -

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Help, I have gained 22 pounds since I quit smoking, how do I shed these unwanted pounds? -


Yes, I did it! I quit the bad habit of smoking. April will be my 1 year anniversary. I smoked for 20 years - it was time to stop. For all of you that has tried - not suceeded or planning to quit, I went through acculaser. It cost me $200.00 but was well worth it. Almost 1 year of being smoke free but gained 22 pounds. Does anyone have any ideas on how to shed these pounds? any advuce would be helpful. I do excercise regurly 3 - 4 times a week.
Way to go! I wish my best friend would quit!

You need to jumpstart your metabolism, since smoking really screws it up.

Eat something every 3 hours - no exceptions - about 5 or 6 small meals per day. Get a combination of protien and carbs in each snack, plus fruits and veggies of course. Good snacks for work are yogurt, almonds, string cheese, wheat crackers with cheddar, etc. Drink lots of water and avoid artificial sweetners, as they cause hunger and make you bloated. Diet sodas are the absolute worst!

Also, work in some weight training if you don-t already. Every pound of muscle you have burns 50 calories per day just sitting there! So the more you build, the more calories your body will burn without even trying.
thats why im scared to quit smoking.....
y don-t u start smoke again... hahaa... just joking... maybe u have to plan ur eating program. how much u eat must be level with how much uve done a day. for example, if u r a student who walks to school which ur house is about 2km+ distance away to ur school. u may need a lot of energy to walk. and so, its ok 4 u to eat much. but if u go to school by bus, theres no need 4 u to eat more... and 1 more, owez drinks alot of sky juice and, if u wanna, t8 a supplements. i suggest u to take Bcomplex.
I found a great way to lose weight fast and keep it off. I do body cleansing. I lost 13 pounds in 9 days and then 28 pounds in less than a month. Cleansing will help the body get rid of impurities. Impurites come from a lot of things like fast food, pollution, food additives and preservatives etc. The impurities get stored in the fat in our body. To shrink the fat, we have to get rid of the impurities by cleansing. This made sense to me and I decided to try a cleanse program and it worked. The weight came off fast and this kept me motivated to keep going, not like other diets where the weight loss it too slow. To learn more call the toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or check out the website. Cleansing was good for me. Good luck whatever you decide to do!

http://losebigweight.com

eat one less candy bar and drink one less can of soda every day
Stop eating food. You will lose weight.
Help, I have gained 22 pounds since I quit smoking, how do I shed these unwanted pounds? -