How can I quit smoking if my boyfriend smokes every 20 minutes? -

Sunday, August 7, 2016

How can I quit smoking if my boyfriend smokes every 20 minutes? -


I am constantly tring to quit but he doesn-t want to even if he hides it from me I still know he has them how can I convince him to quit w/me? Help!
Get a new boyfriend. Sounds like you have to either like it or lump it.
Maybe you should ask the question
is it wrong that i am trying to control what my boyfreind is doing after all it is up to him
just a thought
x
Just say quit or ur dumped.
You can not convince him to quit any more than someone could have convinced you to quit before you were ready.
Ask him to honor your intentions to quit by not smoking when you are around or in your living space or car.
i say the first answer... yes everytime he buys a pack of cigaretes u putit on a piece of paper after a month add everything and show him how much money he is wasting and show him everything he can buy with the money hes smoking
I don-t know girl, good question I-m going through the same thing too right now. I-ve tried to calculate how much money we could save if we both quit smoking, we-ve tried smoking outside (so then we wouldnt want to), weve ate instead of smoked (lol I think we all do that)
How can I quit smoking if my boyfriend smokes every 20 minutes? -