Help! i quit smoking today? -

Friday, August 5, 2016

Help! i quit smoking today? -


hi all i quit smoking today, i gave up in Jan this year then had a tough time in May when my grandad died-so i turned to just the 1 ciggie which turned back into the 20 a day habbit!
i need a little inspiration, im reading a book on quitting as well.

Sorry to go on but also i am so worried about putting weight on, i have started to play squash 4-5 times a week, will that be enough to stop me from becomming a fatty? all hints, tips will be greatfully recieved.....merry crimbo all
Congratulations! I know it-s rough. I-m 8 months free from a 2 1/2 to 3 pack a day habbit. A habbit I had for over 20 years. Keep reading your book on quitting and do some searches online as well to find some good encouraging reading material. If you limit your searches to .org and .edu you can weed out most of the sites that are just trying to sell you something.

I made a list of all the reasons I wanted to be smoke-free, then I made another list of all the reasons to keep smoking. My keep-smoking list looked pitifully small. It helped me see how much I would gain by quitting.

Playing squash is fantastic exercise. I wish I had done something like that instead of replacing my habbit with food. That should keep you from putting on too much weight, if any at all. Whatever habbit you create now while you-re quitting will carry through for months or years to come, so any bad habbit should be avoided. Eat as healthy as you possibly can and keep up that good exercise. You-re so on the right track girl!

I wish you continued success and a very Merry Christmas!
I stopped smoking a few years ago. Nicotine gum really helped as did staying away from popular smoking hangouts like clubs and bars. I went cold turkey at first, but found that gradual reduction was best. I took one cigarette out of the pack for every day I was quitting, and doubled it every week, so the next week it was two and three the week after and so on.
My dad quit he use to smoke 4 packs a day he would constantly have a cig in his mouth. He quit using Zyban and suckin on hard candys whenever he felt a craving. Theres many tricks out there such as chewing gum putting a unlit cig in your mouth and pretending to smoke, sucking on candy etc..
good luck iin quitting.. ii-ve been smoke free for 72 hours...
email me anytime..

ryrychic2134@yahoo.com
Help! i quit smoking today? -