What is the best way to quit smoking? -

Thursday, August 25, 2016

What is the best way to quit smoking? -


Tobacco, like most feel good drugs useds up the -B- vitamins in your system. The B-s are anti stress vitamins, so that is why when you quit, you get the jitters and get agitated. When you are ready to quit, take a good B vitamin complex for 2 weeks prior to quitting That will get it all through your system so you don-t feel the withdrawels so much. Make sure you have a little food in your stomach or they could make you a little queezy When I quit, I munched on sunflower seeds in the shell all the time. It turns out that they are very high in B vitamins. Drink loads of water to flush the nicotene out of your system and try to stay away from sugary snacks.
Quit Buying And Bumming Them
The only way that worked for me was to leave my only pack in a candy dish in the front room. I-d try not to smoke but every once in a while I-d have one. Eventually the pack just sat there and I threw it away. Also try to replace it with something, I rode a bicycle, and expect to be miserable for the first week nicotene free. Good luck bro.
stop

seriously patch or gum
Try hypnotism. I did it fifteen years ago and haven-t smoked since. That was the best $39.99 that I ever spent.

P.S. I didn-t gain weight either. The hypnotism include a bit about not substituting one habit for another.

Check the hospitals in your area for information on hypnosis.
What is the best way to quit smoking? -