Whats the best way to quit smoking for good? -

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Whats the best way to quit smoking for good? -


I seem to not be able to make it past the 2 week point when I quit smoking. Any helpful hints? What helped you quit? or what worked for someone you know? What did they do instead? How do you deal with the fatigue, I work 55 hours a week?
Chantix works great. Don-t have weight gain and other common problems with quitting. Most insurance companies do not cover it and it is a little over $120.00/ month. Only available by Rx. Worth the money if you are serious about quitting.
This Rx reduces the need for a strong will power, you will see that after a week on the Rx, you will not need to smoke.
You have to be totally ready to quit by yourself. You can-t become too dependent on products that are supposed to help you quit unless you are strong enough to fight the urges on your own. My grandma who smoked for 30 years quit cold turkey about 7 years ago and hasn-t smoked since. She admits she has urges, but she is determined enough to control them. She finds other things to keep her occupied, and maintains a healthy lifestyle. She looks and feels much better.
I suggest you should quit smoking when you are in a good position to quit. You can-t expect any good results when you are under a lot of stress.
You-ll know when its time. And be prepared to work hard to quit the habit. You just have to have power.
Good luck, and have a healthy life. :)
here theres a new and effective way to stop smoking. buy some medicine that-s called nicorette. its a gum. it has all the nicotine you need if you feel the urge of smoking. available only in mercury drugstores nationwide (philippines).
Just do it! I tried for a long time, but finally, I just stopped. Now I-ve been smoke free for over a year! If you do relapse, at a bar or something,(that was my weakness, drunkenness) Make sure you don-t smoke when you wake up in the morning. Just because you have a cig here and there doesn-t mean you-re a smoker again. just keep starting over until you don-t have to anymore.
my boyfriend did hypnosis and it worked! He hasnt smoked for 5 years and anytime he is around smoke he gets sick to his stomach. he smoekd for a long time too and that was the only thing that had any positive results
The most important ingredient is will power. If you can completely stay way from smoking for two weeks you definitely can quit. Stay from smoke filled environments and avoid alcohol
get niceret gum and or the patch.
I am currently using Chantix - depending on what type of insurance you have if it is paid or not. My insurance will pay if you agree to talk to a nurse on the phone 1 x every 2 weeks. They ask you questions about how you are feeling, when you most want to smoke, what you do to stop yourself, etc., etc. I have not found anything to help with the fatigue yet, nurse tells me that goes away with time. I use mints or chew on cinnamon toothpicks when I get the urge. GOOD LUCK.
Whats the best way to quit smoking for good? -