How can I keep from overeating after I quit smoking cigarettes.? -

Thursday, August 25, 2016

How can I keep from overeating after I quit smoking cigarettes.? -


I just quit smoking and I seem to be eating more and I cant have me gaining weight, the only kinda weight I wanna gain is in my chest and arms and legs. Not in my mid section. So, what Im asking is... Is there a way to minimize my appetite since I quit smoking?? Thanks
i agree on the gum.
some people also eat sunflower seeds so they are more occupied and don-t have to think about it so much but you can-t do that everywhere.
buy an electronic cigarette
Just don-t put the food in your mouth. It is that simple. There is no trick to it.
chewing gum! and snacking on healthy fruit...ect
seemed to save my boyf when he quit
How can I keep from overeating after I quit smoking cigarettes.? -