I have been on Chantix for 18 days amp; have quit smoking after 40 years, but I cant fall asleep at night amp; when? -

Friday, August 12, 2016

I have been on Chantix for 18 days amp; have quit smoking after 40 years, but I cant fall asleep at night amp; when? -


I finally do, I keep waking up until its lite out, then I go out cold..any comments?
Congratulations! Difficulty sleeping is a common withdrawal problem, so the best I can suggest is that you tough it out, it should improve. Vivid dreams are also a common complaint when using Chantix, I had them myself when I used it (and found them more interesting than troubling).
Thats a weird situation you got there... Im not a professional. So I would go and book an appointment at the doctors, and tell him. He shoudl be able to help.
Sorry I couldn-t help :\
I have been on Chantix for 18 days amp; have quit smoking after 40 years, but I cant fall asleep at night amp; when? -