How can you quit smoking naturally without using any other drugs? -

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

How can you quit smoking naturally without using any other drugs? -


I just answered this here 5 seconds ago at the bottom


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…

Good luck, I smoke 25-40 a day depending on where I am and what I-m doing. But seriously I meant that good luck. I WISH I could stop smoking, but it is just so hard. Non-smokers just don-t understand why you can-t -just quit-. Its so hard. I mean the main stop smoking product is the patch and gum and the gum don-t work for me like everyone who smokes in my family has tried to use the patch to quit smoking and it just didn-t work for them and they been tryin to quit smoking for like more than 20 years. Maybe what everyone says, Willpower, is really what you really need, well, no, it really is. But you would need to be really really self disclipined. I hope you are eventually able to quit, and I guess the best advice I can give you is don-t get too discouraged if you keep trying and failing and going back to smoking because it happens, if you hold strong you-ll make it. wish me luck too
well u must have a lot of will power for that....

try meditation it helps reduce the stress....n a lil bit of breathing exercise will do u good...it helps ....

try eating chocolates wen u feel the urge to smoke...or chew gums it helps

there r more bitter ways like
fine urself every time u smoke....deprive urself of a treat every time u smoke....n reward urself wen u overcome the temptation...
trust me the urge to smoke latst only 4 upto 15 mins...if u overcome tat ..then congo.....

i hope i have helped u.....
just quit, it-s that simple. i was up to 3 packs a day when i quit. if you really want to quit, dont let yourself make excuses to continue smoking. difficulty breathing is a good incentive to quit. the alternative is to keep smoking until you stop breathing.
Epsom salt baths draws the nicotine and tar out of the body, all the things that make you addicted. It doesn-t make you completely cravingless, but it helps a lot.
Steel Willpower and very understanding friends.
strong willpower, plain and simple.
How can you quit smoking naturally without using any other drugs? -