I need encouragement to quit smoking from former smokers? -

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

I need encouragement to quit smoking from former smokers? -


I used to be a soccer player and gym rat. I was in awesome shape and felt great. Now I-m a workaholic, skinnier, with less muscle and I constantly smell like smoke. As a result, my asthma acts up occasionally and my blood pressure (elevated due to unrelated surgery) is high. I need people who used to smoke to tell me how much better they felt afterwards. Exercise nuts are encouraged. Thanks
I used to smoke for ten years and when i was quitting something that helped me were these little facts of benefits of not smoking day by day. After one day of smoking your blood pressure and heart rate return to normal. After one month your lungs begin to repair the damage caused from smoking....but just ONE cigarette ruins all the progress you made by not smoking. Whenever I was stressed or felt like lighting one up I would do pilates instead, and now when I smell smoke I wonder how I let myself smell like that for 10 years! Best of luck to you!! I know you can do it!
It was difficult for me to stop, but I actually quit cold turkey and haven-t smoked for over 3 years. I feel more alert, less tired, more energetic, and am happier with myself. I am at a point now where I can-t stand to be around people that are smoking, and I hate the smell being on my clothes after being in a smoke filled room. I now have a little daughter, and when I think about all the negative side effects to smoking I can-t imagine why I would ever want to put myself through that. There are too many benefits to continue smoking.
No smoking for you-
smoking is bad, everything change . is like using drugs, its could kill you, adddicting, you-ll lose everything you have
but if you stopped and try once in for all , trust everything will be in place you just have to stop and change your lifestyle a bit- ya know!!!
keep ya head up!
ooh when my friend stopped smoking, she would play with a little koosh ball everytime she had a crazy cause it felt like she needed something in her hand .

p.s. everytime we eat anymore she gasps and tells me how good it tastes . and how shitty everything tasted when she smoked . ick .
I smoked for over 10 years, when my dad was diagnosed with lung cancer and died at 52, I quit......... I looked at my own son and knew I would never want him to have to stand, as I did at my Father-s graveside, knowing a cigarette cheated him out of a good 30 more yaers of time with his family.
I smoked for 15 yrs and quit when I finally got preggers the 1st time. 3 yrs later, i breathe better( though i am out of shape and still get winded). I don-t stink all the time....and all the extra time you have when you don-t go smoke every 40 min. or so!!
My mum use to smoke and I can tell you its no killing her, me and others around her anymore. Plus she-ll be around longer. She stopped before she could get cancer and I-m positive she-s happier than ever :)
It-ll kill you, stop now while you-re still alive. Try hard to change your habbits because others around you want you to live longer. = )
still trying myself,but i will smoke to that!!hats off to you guy!!
I need encouragement to quit smoking from former smokers? -