I am 5 months pregnant and can not quit smoking. I have quit drinking but I can not quit smoking? -

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

I am 5 months pregnant and can not quit smoking. I have quit drinking but I can not quit smoking? -


I was taking (4) 1 mg xanax a day for 9 years b/c of severe panic attacks and I quit taking those, I used to drink and I quit but I can not seem to quit smoking cigarettes. I am 5 months pregnant.
Well, you-re already 5 months pregnant. A lot of the baby-s development has already occurred. You-ve done most of the damage already.
Just don-t buy them! You can do whatever you want to do if you put your mind to it! I put mine down and didn-t pick them up again the day that I decided for myself that I wanted to quit. Your new baby that is trying to get a good start at life would probably really appreciate it as well. Smoking causes the babies heart rate to go up and causes low birth weight. If you don-t feel the need to stop for yourself, then please stop for your precious baby. Just think how much money you will save and with the way prices of things are today, you could even put that money that you spend on cigarettes into a savings account for his/her college. Women are strong as a whole so you can do this!Good luck!
if your baby means that much to you then it shoul not be hard to quit and just think about it when you smoke your making your babys bones smaller and weaker and it can cause a birth defect also the tar can phsicly damage a baby plus you can have a miscarage so just think about that the next time you smoke. (if it is still real hard for you then get help)
you just have to resist the temptation don-t even go to the store and buy cigarettes if you don-t have them then you cant use them. You have to understand that this is serious and could effect the baby a lot so put your selfish need to the side and start thinking about what-s important
well, by now the baby is probably hurt by this already...good one
talk to your obgyn and see what she suggests.
I am 5 months pregnant and can not quit smoking. I have quit drinking but I can not quit smoking? -