Whats the best way to get my fiancee to quit smoking? -

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Whats the best way to get my fiancee to quit smoking? -


You will not make the descision for him or her. As a ex-smoker, it was not my wife who made me want to stop - even though she tried for 20years - I made the choice. Give it time, and when they do give up don-t talk about it, just let them get on with it.
If it is a guy, you may suggest he try switching to snus. Check it out on Wikipedia. It is a smokeless tobacco from Sweden that does not contain the carcinogens found in American smokeless tobacco (such as Skoal).

The Oliver Twist style doesn-t require spitting and isn-t noticable when in the mouth (no big bulge).

Some people use it as a substitute for cigarettes, while others use it to help stop smoking and then get off of it. It does contain a lot of nicotine, so it is still habit forming.

Here is the website I purchase mine from: http://www.northerner.com/html/snso_1.html
you can have a talk with her - let her know that you r concerned for her but there is no way to convince to to quit if she does not want to do it....however if she does want to just be there for her while she is trying to quit as she will be very moody and might gain a little weight....let her know how much you love her and care for her - if you plan on having children maybe you should help her quit before she becomes pregnant so you guys can have a healthy child.......(ok i dont know if your fiance is a male or female but same difference either way)
I hear that the hypnosis sessions work to quit cold turkey, but I am not a smoker so I can-t say for sure. Call that quit helpline. Maybe they have some advice that will help you.
Ask Stephen King. He knows certain guys that have
an infallible sistem.
Don-t nag, or he may decide to quit you instead.
Ive been trying guilt but it isnt working. Let me know if you succeed. Smoking is gross.......
cold turkey
You got with him knowing he smokes don-t start trying to change him or you will lose what you fell in love with
Whats the best way to get my fiancee to quit smoking? -