When do you know its time to quit smoking? -

Thursday, March 16, 2017

When do you know its time to quit smoking? -


I-ve been smoking for like less than 6 months. Maybe at the max, 3 or 4 a day. I smoke clove cigs. I love smoking but I know I should stop before it becomes a problem. I don-t feel physically addicted just mentally. I-m just wondering, from former smokers, when you quit smoking did you WANT to quit, or did you just know you SHOULD quit? Thanks.
You already answered your question.

You knew immediately

when you thought of the question of -when is it time to quit?-
You have to want to quit. It is an addiction.
that time i quitted smoking when i had a bad flu n cough.i knew that i should quit it in time.
Like people said, just asking the question of -when is it time to quit?- means your body is subconsciously telling you that it is.

There-s no better time to quit than now.
If you started, it-s time to STOP. If you-ve never started, good for you-DON-T!
when you cough and your face is getting blue
just quit.. its gross, dont question it
i smoked for like 5 years and i can still go without smoking for a few days at a time if i dont feel like it.
you shouldnt smoke at all.
just quit it now.
When do you know its time to quit smoking? -