Want to help me quit smoking? -

Friday, March 17, 2017

Want to help me quit smoking? -


I-m 16 and have been smoking 5 packs a week for two years. I need to quit smoking i just started hacking up luges with blood in them. Any help would be awesome.
Perhaps you can find some useful information in
http://www.quitnow.info.au
.
i looked at the quitting section and they seem like they could help me. Thank you. although everything it says to do could be done while smoking and that-s not really helping me. i need something to mentally turn me off of cigarettes but i still haven-t found anything.


Report Abuse



Tell your parents and buy the patch, gum, or whatever method you want. Odds are that your parents will be willing to buy it for you, if they want to help you live cancer free. You can join a support group online or simply give yourself rewards for not smoking. -If I don-t smoke for one week, I will use the money that I used to use for cigarets, to buy _____- Also, try to stay away from friends who smoke, as it could be triggering. Or just hand out with them when they are not smoking. You CAN do this, if you are strong enough.
Just quit cold turkey. I did three years ago. It was the hardest thing I ever did. The first three months were the hardest. The key is to occupy your time with some other activity, that will keep you from thinking of smoking. Good luck!

http://www.detoxinsider.com/testimonial.…


People here write stories, testimonials and mini blogs about how they managed to quit smoking. Getting information from people like yourself might give you answers that you are looking for.
chantix helped but you may be too young.
Want to help me quit smoking? -