How can I quit smoking? -

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

How can I quit smoking? -


I quit seven years ago by changing brands of cigarettes about every two or three months . Each time I changed brands I bought one with less tar and nicotine than the last .when I got to the lowest rated one I could find I smoked them and picked a quiting day and stuck to it . It is very hard to quit ,but it is possible ,Just convince your self you can do it and prove to every one that said you couldn-t ,you have a stronger will power than they thought . I tried the patches,pills ,and gums none of them worked . Cold turkey was the only way I managed to quit . If you don-t succeed the first time like I did , try again as soon as possible.If I can quit any body can .I smoked for 36 years
Pray for the Lord to help you!!!
develop a strong zeal to quit smoking.
to develop aversion for tobacco,
1. take glon-30 one pill daily for two weeks.
2. take one drachm/10 gms of mixture of calcarea phos 3x, natrum mur 3x in a tumbler/flask [thermos flask] of hot water and sip it every 10 minutes for one day. that-s all, u can quit smoking by doing like above for three days, good luck to u.
My moms gets emails from www.about.com on quitting smoking - she didn-t quit yet, but she-s feeling more in the mood to.
When you crave a cigarette, find something else to occupy your mind. Don-t try to quit cold turkey because it could come back to bite you. Try the patch or gum or something...
We-ll I quit smoking 5 years ago when I found out I was pregnant and it was the hardest thing i ever did, but my baby was more important to me. After about 2 months the cravings were alot better. Try to eat hard candy, take walks, anything to take your mind off it. Good luck.
when you find out please let me know.........i need help too. there are stop smoking websites.......just go to google search and type in help stop smoking.....there are several different websites that can help you.......good luck.......
How can I quit smoking? -