I quit smoking and I have no energy, its been three months and I just dont feel any better, is this common? -

Saturday, May 19, 2007

I quit smoking and I have no energy, its been three months and I just dont feel any better, is this common? -


Quiting smoking and lackof energy have nothing to do with eachother whether it be a day or a month. Possibly depression which could be a cause of lack of energy. But it could also be a coinsidence of a health issue that may have been masked while you were smoking. It is not uncommon for your body to ignore an issue (smaller)because it is under attack constent (smoking). Then when it can, it will start to fight what ever else may be wrong.

So with that being said.
Do you feel down (depressed)? That can take a while after stopping....cigarettes are our best friends for a long time and help us thru every situation and kicking those friend to the curb is though but needed..

Maybe time to just get in for a chec up and blood work just to be certain all is working great !!!
hey ..you-ve gone this far to take the step to make sure you are going to be healthy what is one more :-)

Then you rest easy !!!!
Keep up the good work !!
From a Buddy..when you want to light up
think of me :-0~ Drop it ! *-*
I quit smoking and I have no energy, its been three months and I just dont feel any better, is this common? -