When you quit smoking how long does it take to breath better? -

Saturday, May 19, 2007

When you quit smoking how long does it take to breath better? -


I have been researching this a little lately (12 days w/o a smoke!!!) I do Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and getting my wind back was a very important reason for quitting.
This is what I have been able to gather.

Lung function will START to improve in as little as 2-3 weeks. Remember, I said START. The truth is it may take up to 10 years for your lungs to look like those of a non smoker. But, the initial improvement will begin soon.

Doing lung exercises, or regular aerobic exercise, can speed this up. Also, if you are trying to detox any part of your body, there is no substitute for drinking plenty of water.

I quit with Green Smoke. greensmoke.com/florida
12 days and doing great. Easier than I thought.
Hello!

At least 2-3 days is required to your breath become normal. Of course you need to not smoke and using the toothpaste to clean your tooth.
Check aSmoking.com for more information.
2-4 weeks. your body starts to repair itself almost immediately
When you quit smoking how long does it take to breath better? -