Whats the best way to quit smoking? -

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Whats the best way to quit smoking? -


I have been trying to quit for 3 years.
I know I am pretty young to be smoking.
I want to quit before it really starts hurting me.
Stop buying cigarettes.
Think of this way, the more you smoke, the more money you spend. Let-s say in a day you buy 1 pack of cigarrette, and the cigarratte cost ard 5-10 bucks, if u dont use that money, u could eventually save 5-10 bucks a day.....35-70 bucks per mth...and year????? count urself... Make ur mind be a money-minded as in, each time u wana buy cigarrette, its the same as burning that money. i know there-s an urge for u to smoke, but at least if u think of saving money to buy something worth like a present for ur girlfriend, then u-ll think back twice. Think thrice....so on and so forth.... Ask urself, if i buy the cigarrette now, i won-t be able to buy something that i-ve been eyeing for. Trust me, if u think of money, u-ll feel the waste of buying cigarrette. Maybe u could slowly decrease as in, u-ll think of smoking lesser, 1 pack must last me for 3 days, so i can save more money, when the urge of smoking have lessen, its easier to quit smoking. THINK OF $$$$$$..
It is already hurting you now as you speak.

But you can try Smoke Away. Look it up and you can order is. It is like a pill or liquid. I forget which.

But my dad was a smoker for years. He stopped and started again. Then he started using this and he has stopped smoking for 5 years now. But you don-t take it everyday for years. You take it for a short amount of time.

It turns your cravings so if you think about smoking, I guess it makes you feel sick.

Hopefully I Helped! And Good Luck!
It took me a couple of tries before i actually quit. i began by trying to cut down to the point i was only smoking maybe 2/day. this helped me break the physical addiction and just the habit of smoking for no reason, like when your bored. if the health problems don-t make you want a quit, look at someone who has smoked all there life. i can always tell who is a smoker just by looking at them (wrinkles around their lips, leathery skin, brown and missing teeth, yellow hair, smoker-s cough and voice). you just need to committ to it. it takes a lot of strength to quit, and not everyone has it.
Whats the best way to quit smoking? -