How did you quit smoking? -

Monday, July 23, 2007

How did you quit smoking? -


I am a smoker and smoke about 1 pack per day. I really want to quit but I just cant seem to stop. How did you quit please detail me in. Also im not for taking any meds or nic gums or patch I want to do it nautral Please help me out.
Like the other two posts. I quit cold turkey 5 years ago. I set a date, told all my friends and also asked them for support. Before I knew it, I had a week, then a month and now I am 5 years without a cigarette. It is hard. No doubt about it. But if you truly want to quit, you will. Find other things to occupy your time. Go for a walk, read a book, suck on hard candy. Once I made to it day 8, I was home free. Good luck to you!
Hello
Going natural i think is the best way but maybe the hardest way and requires a strong will and mind


http://www.detoxinsider.com/testimonial.…

People here tell their success stories on how they managed to quit smoking
you might find some motivation there as well, along with the knowlege that youre not the only fighting this addiction

Good Luck
I smoked many many manymany years ago when I was quite young. One week I caught a cold and coughed up mucus out of my lungs. I spat it out and examined it. It was full of flakes of black ash. I thought -NO.- but I stopped smoking and as the days went on the black ash diminished in content and then disappeared.
I feel you pain brother i quit smoking yesterday for the 3rd time in a month!

its dam hard but you-ve won half the battle by WANTING to quit.
I just quit cold turkey about 3 weeks ago, it-s been hard but I have strong will power. I hope you do too, because you-ll need it.
you should stop by taking one less every day and before you know it you-ll stop.
go cold turkey..gonna be painful but its the only way to really quit
How did you quit smoking? -