If i had quit smoking so that my muscle can grow right and smoke one smoke will it effect it? -

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

If i had quit smoking so that my muscle can grow right and smoke one smoke will it effect it? -


ok well i quit smoking becasue i wanted to build muslce and smoking stunts muscle growth...if i was to have one cigarette would it efffect my muscle growth?
Hello...Well smoking does have some effect on the muscles.
But still if you wanna smoke 1 or 2 a day, without effecting your muscles then, just visit the below website and you will be surpised.

http://sunveer.12926.hop.clickbank.net/
Thanks

smoking dose NOT affect your muscle growth, my boyfriend has very nice muscles and he has been smoking before i met him about 2 years ago, so smoking only causes cancer and some people get tired easier then others
If i had quit smoking so that my muscle can grow right and smoke one smoke will it effect it? -