What can i do to quit smoking Ive been smoking for ten years? -

Saturday, July 14, 2007

What can i do to quit smoking Ive been smoking for ten years? -


I smoked for over 20 yrs and have now quit for 2 years.
Tried the patch, and it was horrible for me. Also tried laser accupuncture, and only quit for a couple of weeks. Then, at the advice of a neighbor who quit, I tried real accupuncture and it did it for me. He only had to go once; I went 3 times.
I also chew Nicorette gum a few times a day just to nip the cravings.
I know how you feel now Ray. I-ve been there were you are today. I used to be a chain smoker till an year back. I wanted to quit, but just couldn-t.

And then I stumbled across this guide called quitting smoking. I tried to follow it. It took me a while to quit smoking but then finally I managed to quit. It really feels good and healthy to have quit smoking now.

Check it now here -

http://www.msgexclusive.com/QuitSmoking

i quit 18 days ago, i just stopped as I was sick of the impending doom that I might wake up one day and realize that was the day that I got the -c- word! I smoked 13 years. I liked probably 200 of the 80000 smokes that I had. I hated not hanging out with family or friends who didnt smoke. You really need to want it and I swear you will say that was the best thing you ever did! You know you hate doing it, like it a little (casue its easy) but you hate that you know its bad for you and its in the back of your mind all the time. I really wish you luck! Its been hard but I went on a 1:30 bike ride today and wasnt winded my leg muscles were tired not my lungs! Good luck to you!!
chew lots of gum.
smoke lights.
What can i do to quit smoking Ive been smoking for ten years? -