How Do You Quit Smoking Weed? -

Thursday, July 5, 2007

How Do You Quit Smoking Weed? -


I-m 16, and I-ve been smoking every day since I was 14. Weed kicks ***, but I don-t enjoy the high as much as need it any more. And I can-t deal with shlt going on in my life very well at all.

Weed is one of the few things that make me feel really good without any effort. How the f#ck do I quit this?
Find a hobby. Workout, working out releases a hormone called endorphins, it-ll make you feel good.
Your body built up a tolerance for weed and what used to be the -great high- you don-t get anymore. And if you do; it-s probably only for like 10 or 15 minutes; maybe less; unlike when it used to be 2 or 3 hours. Maybe that-s why they call weed a -gateway- drug. Since you don-t get the same high as one was used to they move on to something heavier. Something you don-t want to do. Smoke what you got and quit. It-s one of the easiest things to quit. You need a hobby to take it-s place....work out more, masterbate more, buy some games with all the money you save from buying weed.
realize that you don-t need it at all
just stop
How Do You Quit Smoking Weed? -