How do I quit smoking pot? -

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

How do I quit smoking pot? -


I used to not smoke often and now that I am back in the state I used to live in and living with my best friends I am a huge smoker. I find myself doing it all day, I want to smoke when I-m not high, and I don-t get that high off of what used to get me ripped. How do I not smoke when I live with a stoner? I-m not moving or anything like that but I dont want to smoke pot.
Oh My God...just be a big boy and don-t do it..take a stand, quit being such a schmuck. No one can make you smoke it unless you want to
just tell your roommate that your cutting back because you thinks its too out of hand. if he has a problem with it then maybe your not best friends.
you can cut back if you just tell yerself -im only smoking someone else-s stuff-

sure cuts back to the amount that it-s nice again (just go buy munchies to pitch in /w buddies).

proper management. wait till after 4 or so each day.

also, you say it like it-s a bad thing to be stoned all day ;) (perhaps yer sociatal views have brainwashed what YOU want so you think it-s bad b/ others say so, PLENTY of people rip all day and lead functional lives, the -squares- might give you **** but that indicates you prob dont wanna hang /w them if that-s yer lifestyle choice).

can always just quit it if thats yer thing. i couldn-t live /w friends b/c of the -party scene- they bring. beer cans and **** all over.
How do I quit smoking pot? -