Best way to quit smoking without nicotine patches? -

Monday, September 1, 2008

Best way to quit smoking without nicotine patches? -


im 20 yrs old and i smoke, i really have wanted quit but it doesnt help that everyone around me does it... and i dont smoke at home often, just when im out and about.... but my boyfriend doesnt know i smoke... and i dont want him to know because ive wanted to quit... when im with him I dont smoke i dont have the urge to do so..... any ideas to help keep me away from a smoke..... i dont want to use nicotine patches or gum, and i dont do hypnosis...
How about an inhaler?
I smoked for 15 years and like you everyone around me smoked. I got it in my head one day I was done and I stopped. Cold turkey. It was hard but I took up sucking on hard candies instead and after about 3 weeks I didn-t want them any more. Good luck.
You can try chantix. I smoked for thirty years and quit using this I have a yahoo group dedicated to those trying to quit smoing with exrensive files, links, news etc. attached that can answer any question you might have regarding smoking and quitting. Feel free to have a look and...Hang in there


http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Sta…

A doctor can prescribe this newest antismoking thing they have. Chantix. It works well.

There is also the lozenge, the gum,, the patch. (The gum did it for me and my husband.)

www.QuitNet.com is an excellent online support group. Check it out!
Sugarless gum.

(The patch did work for me...)
DON-T use patches or gums, or pills! just think about it, you-re fighting a nicotine addiction by injesting nicotine ? how does that help you stop the addiction ? it doesn-t. please read this book, and as soon as you finish it, you-ll be done smoking. i know it-s hard to believe, but what do you have to lose ? i didn-t believe it either, and now i-m telling everyone about it


http://www.quit-smoking-easy-way.com/

This is a new idea that no one else is doing. GET ONE OF THESE http://www.dontgivemeasmoke.com/

tell your mates that you are out of the club for good!!!
Best way to quit smoking without nicotine patches? -