How can I quit smoking? -

Monday, October 26, 2009

How can I quit smoking? -


Try these, it might help you quit altogether. It is a proven fact that people who stop smoking start back-up . These are the safe cigarette.
www.e-ciggsonline.com
My mother has tried about everything to quit smoking. She has even tried hypnosis. The nicotine gum did not even work for her.

There is a more expensive way to quit smoking, but I have seen the biggest improvement with a prescription called Chantix. It is a gradual way to stop smoking. In my opinion it is the healthiest way to go about it. It messes with the receptors that have to do with the urge to smoke.

I noticed a great change within the first few days; she really did not have much of a need to smoke. The only time she has a hard time with not smoking is when she is bored.

I highly recommend this, but the downfall is that you may have really intense dreams, some mood swings, or nausea.

Good luck! :)
I agree with Helen J. Gum are good way to quit smoking. My friend had the same problem and he took the help of nicotine gum, whenever he felt like smoking he used one. The best point is that he received a free sample of 100 gum to try for free, they helped him and he then continued with them till he quit. I am sure it can help you too, you can also ask for free sample, he got it from the resource included below.. All the Best!!!
You can try
Try chewing those nicotine gums.
Or gradually decrease the amount of cigarettes you smoke everyday.

I hope this helps.
And please stop smoking. :(
How can I quit smoking? -