My mum has finally quit smoking. what should her new thing to do now? -

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My mum has finally quit smoking. what should her new thing to do now? -


my mum has finally quit smoking
so when ever she usually smokes, i was thinking on getting her a new hobby like when ever she wants a smoke mabye she could have a block of chocoalte or something?


any ideas?
Chocolate is a good idea but unhealthy and expensive.

I would recommend sunflower seeds. You crack to shell off yourself and the small nut takes good. You can get a big bag from any Chinese grocery store with various flavors (strong to very mild or just plain) for on average AU$1.75. Cheap and affective. Its compulsive when you start you cant stop. Well i can-t stop anyway =P hope that helps. Good luck to you both.
My mum has finally quit smoking. what should her new thing to do now? -